HACCP/ Food Defense/ Registrations
Food Modernization Act
“The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), the most sweeping reform of our food safety laws in more than 70 years, was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011. It aims to ensure the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the focus from responding to contamination to preventing it.”
Local, State and Federal Regulatory Agencies have integrated significant changes to the Food Industry.
Food Safe can support your efforts to meet compliance with all aspects of this changing environment. We work with clients and regulatory agencies to develop your plan that is specific to your operation.
New Registration Mandates under the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Federal include State Integration.
Food Safe’s Registrations Services:
- U.S. FDA Bioterrorism Act Food Facility Registration
- U.S. FDA Food Canning Establishment (FCE) Registration and Process Filings (SID)
- US Agent Foreign Food Facility Registration for FDA communications
- Bioterrorism Act Food Defense Plans
- HACCP Plans
- Georgia Department of Agriculture Food Facility Registration